Large Net - £5
- 4kg approx, £1.20/kg
Hand cut into small pieces
Kindling, Prepacked (WS340) - £3 -
2kg approx, £1.50/kg
Buy 2 for £5 - £1.25/kg
Fire Lighting Tips
- Use a couple of firelighters to get the kindling going, which in turn starts the solid fuel.
- Air. Make sure your grate is clear and stack the kindling to create gaps around the core of the fire.
- Avoid using paper as this will tend to smother the flame.
White Kerosene - £1
Brown Impregnated Cardboard - 70p
- Quick ignition to ensure your fire gets off to a good start.
- These come in a variety of number sizes but its simply the way they are cut in the box.
- The boxes are a standard size, normally split into 24 cubes
Flamers, Box - £5.00 (50) ; £4.50 for 2
Flamers natural odourless firelighters are
untreated, wax dipped fine wood shavings making them easy to light
with a long burn. They are suitable for all wood burning
appliances and particularly good for barbeques.
Tiger Tim Fire Lighters, box 40 sachets - £4,
The ultra clean lighter you can handle without any smell or
residue on your hands. BURNER fire starters are the safest way to light up a fireplace, wood stove, or bonfire. These
odourless packets are classified as non hazardous and non poisonous, and come in a practical storage barrel.
Take a few with you when you head to the woods. They just might
make your day.
- Completely odourless firelighters for fireplaces, stoves and BBQ
- Environmentally friendly sachets are classified as non-hazardous and non-poisonous
- Low controlled flame that burns amongst the charcoal/wood, concentrating flame within confined area.
- Packets have a large surface area, which increases the amount of heat and prevents the fire starter from being smothered in the ashes.
- Burner Firlighters will light even if they have been exposed to humidity or water
- Safe and easy to use and will not self-ignite.